25 Creative Ways to Build Fans on Facebook
Starting a Facebook Page from scratch for your brand or business can be a tricky ordeal at first. Just like creating a website or blog it can take months before you start building a fan base and presence within Facebook. Here are some tips and tricks on and off page that you can do to get a head start with your Facebook campaign:
- Create a custom URL for your page that fans can remember
- Post regularly with exciting information
- Ask questions in the newsfeed
- Tag other pages or people in the newsfeed
- Offer deals and discounts
- Create contests with prizes to build interaction
- Bring in a guest speaker to post about your product or answer questions
- Create either online or offline public events that your fans can attend
- Send out updates
- Create custom tabs within Facebook to build interaction along with a call to action to like the page
- Create a Facebook applicaton
- It’s okay to ask your fans to like the page every now and then
- Ask for fans to post reviews, pictures, or videos
- Ask fans to subscribe via SMS or RSS
- Combine your Facebook Places page with your Fan Page
- Do a search in Facebook and make sure there are no other pages or place pages with your brand or company name in it. If so report it to Facebook.
- Contact other related Facebook Pages to see about helping each other out mutually. This includes sponsored posts, tagging each other, events, etc.
- A bit spammy, but as the Facebook Page make posts on other pages
- Promote you Facebook Page in store, on your business card, in your email signature, and anywhere else you can get the name out.
- Create a Facebook Ads Campaign to build traffic to the fan page
- Add Facebook widgets to your website
- Add Facebook social plugins likes, send, and share button to your website and blog
- Connect your page to Twitter
- Turn your customers into fans
- Send out an email to notify them your brand is on Facebook
- Word of Mouth Marketing
If you have any more ideas or questions on ways to build fans on Facebook please list them at the bottom.
© 2013 Web Solutions of America - 1783 W. State Road 434 Longwood, FL 32750 - Phone: 407.998.5593 | Fax: 407.998.5435