PPC or pay-per-click advertising is a way to market and gain higher visibility on search engines such as Google and Bing. With PPC visitors 50% more likely to make a purchase than organic visitors, this advertising tactic is one of the most effective online marketing tactics.
You may feel as though your traditional advertising routes have done well in the past and why change if it’s working, right? Well, unlike more traditional advertising outlets, PPC allows you to be more than just noise in a sea of ads.
- Control over the budget and scheduling – When you begin, you set a budget for the ad campaign, however, it is not set in stone. You have the ability to adjust it at any point and, if you find that each click is costing you more than you want to spend, you can change the keywords you are using to get a lower cost-per-click rate. You may also find some campaigns are not doing well, so you can just turn them off and add that budget to ones that are.
- You only pay for clicks – This saves you a lot of money vs. traditional marketing platforms. You may pay $5 for a click but then get a $500 return in sales. You can also determine the most effective ads by tracking where people are clicking through and where they abandon, especially if your click to conversion rates are low.
- You can measure and track – Virtually any goal, downloads, contest entries, email signups, etc, can be tracked through PPC advertising. This gives you measurable results to present to your boss and other stakeholders.
- Results are fast – People are actively searching the key-terms you bid on and, therefore, you could have a lead in less than a minute. While this is not always the case, you won’t have to wait long to have your company mentioned at the top of search results for queries directly related to your products and services.
- You can target – One of the greatest things about PPC Advertising is that you only pay to find exactly who you want to reach. Using keywords, demographics, and interests, the search engine puts your ad up where it matters the most. The leads will be real and relevant, and you can always readjust based on what is working the best. Usually in about 3-6 months, you can make a great return on your PPC ad budget investment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about pay-per-click advertising or want to partner with skilled experts in the subject, contact Web Solutions of America today at 407-636-4233. Our team of experts are skilled in all forms of web-based marketing solutions including PPC as well as SEO, social media, email marketing, web development, and more.